General Rules When Wagering With Us...
Please review the following carefully. These are the terms and conditions for The Greek Sportsbook account holders. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Betting Over the Phone
- The Customer must give their Personal Account Number and initials before they may bet or access their account information.
- All conversations will be recorded, any discrepancies that arise shall be resolved by the use of the recording and bets will be adjusted accordingly.
- After bets are placed by the customer and entered into the computer by the sports operator, the customer shall wait for the final read back. Once the Customer giving his Personal Account Number confirms the read back, and the phone call terminates, all bets are final.
- It is the Customer's responsibility to listen carefully to the final read back. The final read back is what the customer is confirming to be the proper bet(s).
Betting Over the Internet
- The Customer must log in using their Personal Account Number and password before they may wager or access their account information.
- It is the Customers responsibility to keep their password secure. All wagers placed in the account will be binding. Passwords can be changed online by the Customer at any time.
- Each wager must be confirmed using the Customers wagering initials. If a wager has not been confirmed, it will not be entered in the account.
- It is the Customers responsibility to review their wagers after each play, or before logging out to make sure all bets are correct. If the Customer has made a mistake entering a play, the play can be deleted if 1. The mistake is reported no more than 30 minutes from the time the wager was placed. 2. The wagered event has not begun. 3. A line or odds change on the event has not occurred.
- Promotional credits/bonuses can be used for betting purposes only.
- Promotional bonuses have no cash value until account is active for at least 30 days and four times (or fifteen times if casino play) the sum of the original amount deposited and the total bonus amount received have been placed on bets. Example: Deposit $100 and receive $110. Rollover = ($100 + $110) x 4 times = $840. Un-used bonus balances expire 90 days after your original deposit, or when a withdrawal is made. Active is defined as an account having multiple bets placed each week for the previous 30 days.
- Maximum total bonus amount is $500 USD per calendar month per person with the exception of the first deposit bonuses.
- Accounts are only eligible for bonuses if no withdrawal has been made within the previous 30 days.
- If a withdrawal has been made in the previous 30 days, subsequent deposit amounts must cover withdrawals before qualification for bonuses would apply.
- Overall loss amounts (subsequent to withdrawals) can also be used to cover withdrawals.
- Re-load bonuses are not eligible on credit card or express money deposits, unless otherwise specified.
- Re-load bonuses are not eligible on deposits made into an account with sufficient funds already existing for average betting activity.
- Rollover and minimum play requirements for sports bets will be calculated using the lower of the risk amount or to win amount.
- Rollover requirements for casino play accumulated via low-risk roulette, baccarat, and craps bets will not be eligible. Examples would include betting both red and black on same spin in roulette or betting both pass and don't pass at the same time in craps.
- Bonus amounts must be claimed by either phone or email within 90 days.
- Dollar amounts listed are in USD unless otherwise specified.
- Bonuses will be given to recreational players only. Valid identification is required to claim bonuses.
- Management reserves the right to make final decision regarding bonuses. For example, bonuses and fee reimbursement will be forfeited if determined that an account is established just to make the minimum bonus requirement, and then closed, or if an account has irregular betting patterns, or if an account or group of accounts are manipulating or abusing the bonus offer through collusion or other means.
Refer A Friend
- Earn 20% Bonus on friend's initial deposit.
- There is no limit how much in bonuses you can earn through referrals, and the bonus will not count against the limits imposed for other types of bonuses.
- Referral bonus subject to regular bonus rollover requirements (as above) and a maximum bonus amount of $250 USD per customer referred.
- Bonus is calculated on first deposit only; subsequent deposits will not count even if done in the same day.
- Both you and your friends account must be active for bonus to be valid, otherwise bonus may be denied, forfeited or revoked. Active is defined as an account having multiple bets placed each week for the previous 30 days. Referral bonuses are awarded only after active requirements are met, and may be revoked if referred accounts do not maintain an active status.
- Extra Bonus: For every five friends referred per calendar month, earn an additional $250 USD extra bonus. i.e. Refer ten friends in one calendar month, and receive an extra $500 USD.
- Qualification for Extra Bonus requires each referred account to bet at least $1000 USD in total bets and be active for a minimum of 30 days before bonus is awarded.
- Bonus must be claimed by email or phone within 90 days of friends' first deposit.
Friend must give account number or name of person who referred them at the time of signup to be valid.
- Management reserves the right to make final decision regarding bonuses. Valid identification may be required to claim bonuses.
30% Cash Back On NBA - Terms & Conditions
- Cash back is the percentage earned on net losses for all straight bets made in the month of November 2013 on NBA games.
- Futures and propositions are not eligible for this promotion.
- Average bet size on NBA straight bets must be less than $300 to qualify for this promotion. Multiple bets on the same game will be combined as one for average bet size calculations. Bets placed outside the normal average bet ranges for the account to try and lower the average bet size to qualify will not be counted when determining qualification.
- The lower amount of risk or to win amount on each bet will be used to calculate minimum and average bet size.
- Straight bet is defined as a single bet on a spread, money line, total, or team total. Combination bets like parlays, teasers, and if-bets will not qualify.
- Maximum cash back amount is $500 for this promotion, and will not count against monthly bonus limits.
- Amount credited to account will be a promotional bonus and require standard rollover requirements.
- Management reserves the right to make the final decision on which accounts qualify for this promotion.
- Only one (1) account allowed per person.
- All Customer claims must be brought to management's attention no later than (2) two weeks from the day the bet in question was placed. No claims will be honored after this period.
- Minimum bet on sporting events is ($2.00) dollars. For horse races the minimum wager is ($1.00) dollar.
- Generally, postponed and/or rescheduled sporting events will constitute a No Action Bet, and money will be credited back to the account. Certain sports have exceptions such as Tennis or Golf matchups where a bet will continue until the match is final. See our sports guide for more info.
- A timestamp will be placed on all horses bets. All horse bets must be placed prior to two (2) minutes before the race starts.
- The Greek Sportsbook reserves the right to refuse or limit any bet. This may include, but not limited to past-posted plays, obvious line errors, or exceeded bet limit amounts.
- All content on this site including, but not limited to, design, text, graphics, odds, lines, images, and the software used herein is the property of and owned by TheGreek, and is to be used for your personal use only. Trademarks sited anywhere on this website are the property of their respective owners. Automated scripts or robots are not permitted to scrape data, access accounts, or place transactions. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, redistributed, retransmitted, used in any derivative works, sold, or traded without the prior written consent of TheGreek.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to play.
- Account holders resident in the country of Jamaica, USA and France are prohibited.